Friendly Reminder About Carpool
Dear Doral Families,
Keeping our students and families safe during arrival and
dismissal times is a high priority for Doral – Fire Mesa. Below is a friendly
reminder of our traffic pattern during arrival and dismissal times.
- The front school parking lot is closed from 7:10-8:35 a.m. and again from 2:10-3:45 p.m. The front school parking lot is NOT a student drop-off area.
- If you arrive after 7:35 a.m. for Upper School or 8:35 a.m. for Elementary, you MUST walk your student into the front office to sign them into the school computer and to get your student tardy pass. Tardy students are not permitted to be dropped off without a parent signing them in. If a student is dropped off late, the parent will be called to return to the school to sign them in.
- To avoid congestion on Fire Mesa Street, it is recommended that parents drive west on Smoke Ranch, turn right onto Fire Mesa Street, turn right into the school to enter the carpool lanes or the back parking lot.
- All vehicles will merge into one lane once exiting the parking lot or the carpool lane to exit. Thank you for your patience.
- Exit the car pool lane by taking a right hand turn onto Fire Mesa Street, heading toward Peak Drive.
- Please note that it is illegal to make a U-turn in a school zone and that it slows the flow of the exiting traffic. Please avoid this.
is vital that Fire Mesa parents do not block any entrances nor park in any
of the developments and/or businesses in the area. Your car could be towed
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work together
to make arrival and dismissal as safe as possible.
Doral Academy - Fire Mesa Campus