Upper School Elective Selections Directions
Dear Upper School Parents,
The majority of you have successfully chosen your student's electives
for the upcoming 2019-20 school year. Please be aware that we are doing our
best to return emails regarding the resetting of passwords and logging in
issues. We have extended the original deadline of Tuesday, May 14th for
elective selection to tomorrow, Thursday, May 16th. After the end of day
tomorrow, Thursday, May 16th, you will no longer have the ability to select
your student's electives.
A few reminders to remember when attempting to log in:
- Please make sure that your student is trying to log in on a desktop/laptop computer and NOT a cell phone.
- Elective choices must be made under the STUDENT account.
- Elective choices are approved under the PARENT account.
- If your student is an upcoming 6th grader, you can ignore the error message indicating that your student does not have enough credits for computers. This will be corrected when schedules are created.
- If your student is an upcoming 6th/7th grader, you can ignore the error message indicating that your student does not have enough elective credits. As long as you choose two electives for the upcoming year, you can approve the academic plan.
- For all grades, you must select two alternate electives.
Thank you for your time and patience as we work together to
ensure the student schedules are complete for the upcoming school year.
Doral Academy - Fire Mesa Campus